Monday

DiMisaTips for F10 5 series!




Yep, we can do 'em!

 Have a look at Kruzn's gorgeous F10 from the West Coast.  Here's what he had to say about our product and our service;

"I was fortunate enough to get in touch with the staff @ DiMisaTips.com about slapping on some Silver - V3.5 tips on my F10. However, like many of us F10 owners, I wanted to go with quads. I always knew about the quality of the DiMisaTips.com from my E9x days. These tips are still "HOT" amongst the E9x family. I picked up 4 x 3.5" DiMisaTips.com for my custom setup. 

Upon receiving the tips, I was amazed at the build and quality of the tips. Freaking awesome!! Originally I was going to just go with some tips that my muffler shop offered me. But I am glad I went with these tips and not one of the others made overseas. I won't name names in fairness to all the board sponsors out there.  BUT, I slapped the DiMisa Tips on my Magnaflow custom quads and they looked sweeeeeetttt!! To top it off the price was not crazy like all the other F10 parts out there." 

No comments: