Thursday

Why DiMisaTips for your BMW and not the other guys?

DiMisaTips.com was created for one simple reason. Where can I find custom tips made for BMW 335, 328, and 135, and 535 that will replace the stock tips?

I didn't want a "full-blown" aftermarket exhaust because the car is my daily driver, and I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars just to gain 15-30 hp and hear a deep, annoying drone every time i drove my car! I just wanted to fill the opening with high end, discreet, yet very appealing stainless steel tips on my BMW 335. Understated and elegant, that's what we created.

I searched high and low. I scoured all the forums I participate on (bimmerpages,com, teamspeed.com, e90post.com, bimmerforums.com, 6speedonline.com, and even ferrarichat.com). No dice!

Sure, many of the aftermarket exhaust manufacturers carry the proper size tips, but they want to charge an "arm and leg" just to sell the tips without the whole exhaust system. I looked around, some places had silly logos embossed on them, some didn't fit properly, and some just looked cheap! The last thing I wanted to do was cheapen up a classy BMW 335.

After a little research and development, we introduced what we think is the best aftermarket exhaust tip for the BMW 335, forged and perfect fitment every time. The ease of install is great too, no adaptation needed!


We reply to EVERY email rapidly, our customer service is impeccable, and we guarantee satisfaction with every one of our products.

Email us at DiMisaTips@gmail for pricing, questions, comments.

Scroll down to learn more...

1 comment:

magi said...

Good information on this post. Also, it is really nice to listen all your words. Thanks for sharing this.
Exhaust Tip